The price of the contract includes:
- Completion of the apartment and building in accordance with the designs and interior finish package
- Bathroom furniture (with sanitary fittings)
- The store room that comes with the apartment (in the basement)
- The fee for the construction and connection of utilities (electricity, water, heating and sewerage)
- Connection readiness for data communication, telephone, security and digital networks
The price of the contract does not include:
- Notary and state fees related to entering into the sales contract
- Fees for connecting to telephone, data communication and security networks
The sales process involves the following three stages:
To reserve an apartment, fill out the application form on the website. This will reserve the apartment you’ve selected for up to three weeks free of charge. This period can be extended on agreement with the sales manager. Once you’ve reserved the apartment you’re interested in, you can choose an interior design package from the selection provided. After this, you and the seller work together to draft the documents needed to enter into a contract under the law of obligations. If you fail to provide the data needed for this contract during the reservation period, the seller has the right to unilaterally cancel your reservation.
2. Contract under the law of obligations.
While the apartment building’s under construction, a notarised contract under the law of obligations is entered into with you. The basis for issuing such a contract is payment of 15% of the purchase price.
3. Real right contract.
Once construction’s been completed, a notarised real right contract is entered into with you, accompanied by the transfer of the apartment ownership right. At this point you pay the remainder (85%) of the purchase price.